Before I talk about the PAC Pore primer, you need to know the background story. I have been obsessed with Benefit Porefessional primer, since the time I bought it. But oh god it is expensive, I use mine so miserly, this will go on my face only and only for special occassions, trust me a date with the hubby
So in my quest to get out of this struggle of to use or not to use my oh-so-expensive porefessional primer. I am on a hunt to find a more affordable pore primer that I can use on daily basis. So here is the review of the first one I tired.
Product & Packaging
- The primer comes in a very minimalistic look of a matte black squeezy tube and a silver cap.
- The nozzle is quite tiny, which helps in more control of how the product is dispensed out and helps in less wastage.
- The packaging is travel
- The ingredients of the primer is mentioned on both the box and the tube
- It is slightly tinted light beige cream, the tint is not skin tone specific, anyone can use this of any skin
colour. Because the primer blends seamlessly into the skin without showing any tint.
- Pac pore primer is a silicone based. Top 4 ingredients in the ingredient list are silicon
- The ingredients are not very clean, lots of chemicals but it also has some witch hazel water which is good.
Usage and personal review
This primer I feel is best used occasions the problem area only, like the nose, chin, cheeks and
Personally after having it used multiple times I feel this primer is not the best performer for pores, it does fills in the pore but if you have major pore issue then you would have to go for a much better option.
If it compare it with the Benefit pore primer, pac pore primer clearly is an average product.
For me i would rate it as 3.5 out of 5 in terms of functionality.
This retails for 795 INR for 25gm/ 0.88 oz of product when I got it. But it seems the prices have gone up since. I saw the price to 845 INR.
As I said this is an average product, but for the
If you are looking for a